At a recent show, we were asked about which stone is considered the “angel stone”. Apparently, there are multiple stones which are considered to be helpful for communicating with, contacting, or working with angels. Below are some of the stones I found, along with a very brief description of the angelic attribution for each.
- Amethyst: said to have soothing energy that helps connect with angels.
- Angelite: the white markings on these blue stones are reminiscent of angel wings; attributes of this stone include bringing awareness to the angelic realms and aiding communication with angels.
- Blue lace agate: considered to be helpful for communicating with angels.
- Celestite: supposed to provide access to the angelic realms.
- Golden danburitie: believed to help one embody angelic wisdom.
- Petalite: sometimes called the “stone of the angels” because it is believed to encourage one to demonstrate angelic behavior.
- Seraphinite: characterized by feathery marks which may resemble angel wings; said to be helpful facilitating celestial contact.
Angel aura quartz, which is created by finely powdered platinum, silver, and other minerals are bonded to quartz, is also considered to be an angelic stone because the rainbow colors created by the coating seem like angel wings to some.
I also found another site that has a listing of a larger number of stones considered to be “angel stones”: http://crystal-cure.com/article-angels01.html
With all of the opinions out there, perhaps the best way to find an “angel stone” is to select the one that feels right to you. ◕ ‿ ◕